Thread: Lg ux700 need help

Seriously, they have cell phones now?
    Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
    0 For This Post
    7 Total
    Thanks

Default Lg ux700 need help

I found threads on the software that i need to flash the phone, but i am having an issue.
    Every time i connect the phone to the computer, the computer recognizes the phone and everything is fine, but when i use QPST or LGNPST they both show the COM Port but its as busy. Can anyone help me resolve this issue. Thanks in advance.
    [FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="Blue"][FONT="Fixedsys"]A SEEKER WILL FIND WHAT THEY ARE SEEKING[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT]:D
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

What is a Cell Phone?
    0 For This Post
    20 Total
    Thanks

are you trying to use both programs at the same time? Try only using one program at a time. ANd make sure you either disconnect the phone from the program or exit it before proceeding on to the next one.

0 For This Post
    7 Total
    Thanks

One at a time....I disconnect the phone and make sure that the program is properly closed. I did notice that on the computer management the modem is on com3
    and its also detected as a Port(COM&LPT) under those settings is showing as com6. I uninstalled everything, rebooted the computer and then reinstalled and then rebooted and the issue is still there. After a while, i set the both the modem to com1 and also the port(COM&LPT) to com1. Now LGNPST only displays EMERGENCY.
    [FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="Blue"][FONT="Fixedsys"]A SEEKER WILL FIND WHAT THEY ARE SEEKING[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT]:D

What is a Cell Phone?
    0 For This Post
    20 Total
    Thanks

Did you double check you have the right .dll for your phone(lgnpst) and also the right usb drivers? Sometimes Windows reads the phone as a generic LG and does not download the real specific drivers needed. Other than that I'm stumped..

0 For This Post
    7 Total
    Thanks

I am using the ones that bigglou23 have shared from this thread

http://cdmagurus.com/forum/showthrea...ighlight=ux700

Other than that, i will keep messing around with the software and ill see what happens. I am too stumped about it.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

http://cdmagurus.com/forum/showthread.php?3829-Lg-ux700-need-help

f

LG Bliss UX700 reset code

lg ux700 software

lg ux700 driver

lg ux700 factory reset

how to unlock a lg bliss cell phone that you forgot the pass code to

reset lg ux700

lg ux700 password

UX 700 FLASH

lg ux700 modem

lg bliss ux700 unlocklg ux700 issueslg ux700 cdms usb modem driverhow to hard reset lg 700ux700 emergency modelg 700 bliss unlock codelg bliss change lock codelg ux700 using as modemlg ux700 unlock codelg ux700 master resetmaster passcode lg 700UX700 Master Reset codeservice code lg ux700i need a 4 digit unlock code for LG bliss UX700how to unlock a LG bliss UX700 while on emergency mode fogot 4 digit code lg ux700lg 700 hard resethow to reset the passcode for lg bliss ux700how to unlock LG 700 bliss forgot passwordlg ux700 macflash lg ux700lg bliss emergency modeLG ux700 reset codeslg ux700 resetlg ux700 cricket flashhow to unlock us cellular LG Bliss UX700lock code for LG UX700 unlock code for lg bliss ux700lg ux700 cricketus cellular LG UX700 unlock codelg bliss ux700 u.s. cellular how to unlock the service codeusing lg700 bliss as modemunlock code lg ux700us cellular lg bliss programing passwordlg bliss as modemhow to reset 4 digit code for lg blissdrivers for lg ux700unlock code for ux700Unlocking LG bliss ux700 cricket